Monday, February 05, 2007

Saying goodbye to my friends...



TV series I am watching: 'Heroes'
Album I am listening to: 'Wincing the Night Away' by the Shins

I woke up this morning, and I am like: 'Hey! I don't have to go to work this morning! Woohoo!......oh, crap, I am now unemployed.....' :(

Boy, time sure does fly..... I will be leaving Australia in about 3 days (*sob*), and I have so many things I am going to miss after my take off. I am going to miss all my favourite friends who have always been there for me: like my old pal hurricane ribs, gimme some Harry's hotdog, hanging with Peking Duck at Einfeld, stuffed myself with a Vietnamese Chicken and Cheese Roll from Mascot, and demolish some of those ridiculously huge portions of sushi at Sushi Tengoku! God I am going to miss Australia.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home